This coming Sunday, November 19, 2017, we will be collecting “non perishable food” as part of The Thanksgiving Food Drive.
Remember that any little donation will help more than 300 families that receive food through St. Vincent de Paul Society
If you want to visit the St. Vincent de Paul Ministry website please click here: http://www.svdpguadalupe.org/
There you will find a lot of information of the many ways our Parish is helping the most needed in our Parish family.
WHAT CAN YOU BRING
Any of the following1 Supermarket Gift Card ($ 10 or $ 15)
- 4 Chicken or Meat Cans 12.5 oz.
- 2 Tuna Can 12 oz.
- 4 Cans Vienna Sausage4.6 oz.
- 1 Oil Bottle 32 oz.
- 1 Sugar Bag 2lbs.
- 2 Packages Harina Pan or Wheat Flour 2lbs.
- 1 Pasta Sauce 24 oz.
- 1 Ketchup.
- 2 Bags Green Split Peas or Lentils 12 oz.
- 1 Black Beans Bag.
- 1 White Rice Bag 4 or 5 lbs.
- 2 Packages Coffee 10 oz( 1 – 20 oz).
- 4 Packages Pasta 16 oz.
- 4 Packages Macaroni & Cheese 7.25 oz.