Saved by God's Love
Because the people broke the old covenant, God
promised a new covenant, not in the blood of oxen and
other animals, but in the blood of the Son, Jesus
Christ. This new covenant, foreseen from afar by
Jeremiah and the prophets, was not to be engraved on
stone, or written on paper, but carved on our hearts,
so that we might know God intimately. Not by keeping
many laws are we to be saved, but by the love of God,
living and real in our hearts through the sacrifice of
Our Eucharist is the pledge of that indwelling of
Christ, and of our response of praise and thanksgiving
to God for the mercy, love, and kindness shown to us
in forgiving our sins and cleansing our hearts of
everything evil. God issues this invitation to intimacy
by offering us the chance to have our sufferings
transformed into the perfect love of the Savior, who
first loved us.
Schedule for Holy Week 2018
March 29th: Holy Thursday
- 1:00 pm to 3:00 pm Confessions.
- 8:00 pm Bilingual Mass (No Mass at 7:00 am or 12:15 pm).
March 30th: Good Friday
- 1:00 pm Stations of the Cross in English.
- 3:00 pm Via Crucis en Español.
- 6:30 pm Celebration of the Passion of Our Lord in English.
- 8:00 pm Celebración de la Pasión de Nuestro Señor en Español (No Mass at 7:00 am or 12:15 pm).
March 31st: Holy Saturday
- 8:00 pm Easter Vigil in Bilingual (No Mass at 5:30 pm or 7:00 pm).
April 1st: Easter Sunday
- 8:30 am: English Mass
- 10:00 am: Misa en Español
- 11:45 am: English Mass
- 1:30 pm Misa en Español
- 7:00 pm Misa en Español
Penitencial Services – Servicio Penitencial
Confessions from 7:00 pm to 9:30 pm
- Tuesday, March 20th, 2018.
- Wednesday, March 21st, 2018.
Stations of the Cross
Let us join to the Passion of the Lord by praying the Stations of the Cross every Friday of Lent
at 7:00 pm.
Place: Way of the Cross in front of the Parish Temple.
Summer Camp Fundraiser Troop 552 : Carwash Fundraiser
Office of Catechesis
CCD Upcoming Events
Follow us in Twitter : @ccd_guadalupe
For Students attending CCD at DAHS
- March 18th: Regular CCD Classes
First Communion 2 Final Exam
- March 25th: NO CCD Classes
- April 1st: NO CCD Classes
- April 8th: Regular CCD Classes
- April 15th: Regular CCD Classes
- April 22nd: Regular CCD Classes
- April 29th: Regular CCD Classes
For Students attending CCD at SHELTON
- March 20th: Regular CCD Classes
- March 21st: First Communion 2 Final Exam
- March 27th: NO CCD Classes
- March 28th: NO CCD Classes
- April 3rd: NO CCD Classes
- April 4th: NO CCD Classes
- April 10th: Regular CCD Classes
- April 11th: Regular CCD Classes
- April 17th: Regular CCD Classes
- April 18th: Regular CCD Classes
- April 24th: Regular CCD Classes
- April 25th: Regular CCD Classes
- Saturday, April 7th at 9:00 am.
Guide to examination of Conscience
Have I tried to increase my faith – placing myself in contact
with His Divine Word?
Do I hope in God – even in the middle of difficulties?
Do I adore God by assisting at Mass on Sundays and Holy
Days of Obligation?
Have I worked unnecessarily on Sundays, the Lord’s Day?
Have I taken the name of God in vain?
Have I fulfilled my promises?
Have I used irreverent words against God, the Saints, the
Church or its Ministers (Pope, Bishops, Priests, Deacons,
Have I practiced superstitious rites, consulted Palm
Readers, Spiritualists or be involved in Santeria?
Do I contribute to the support of the Church according to
Have I observed Penance and Fasting on the prescribed
- Have I lived as if I really loved God?
- How much time do I devote to
God in my daily life?
- Do I talk to Him, lifting my
heart in prayer?
- Do I believe in God – listen to
His Word in the Scripture
and the teachings of the Church?
“You shall love your neighbor as yourself” Matt 22, 39
- Do I live my life really trying to love my neighbor?
- Do I deal with my neighbor as I would like others to deal
- Have I obeyed my parents, respected them and taken care
- Do I respect my superiors at work with the proper
- Have I fulfilled my duties as father, mother, manager,
- Have I insulted others by my words and deeds?
- Do I hate anyone?
- Have I given a bad example?
- Have I cursed others or wished they were dead?
- Have I fought with or insulted others?
- Do I have control of my temper?
- Do I abuse alcohol or drugs, or have I given them to
- Have I considered suicide or taken another’s life –
participated in an abortion?
- Do I enjoy dishonest conversations, thoughts, or desires?
- Have I gone to see X rated movies on TV, cable, internet,
- Have I committed any illicit sexual action with myself?
- With others? Outside the marriage?
- Have I used contraceptives in order to avoid pregnancy?
- Do I believe in the sterilization concept to never again be
- Have I stolen anyone’s property, money, jewelry, etc? Have
I paid my bills?
- Have I helped the poor according to my financial means?
Congratulations to the Newly Members of the Elected
That have been accepted by the Archbishop of Miami, Most Rev. Thomas Wenski on Sunday February 18, 2018 and will be Receiving the Sacraments of Initiation on Easter Night, March 31, 2018.
Please pray for them so they can be ready to receive the gifts of Baptism, Communion and Confirmation.
Click here to Archbishop Wenski’s Homily
These are our new brothers and sisters in the Faith:
|Children Members of the Elect
|Teens Members of the Elect
|Adults Members of the Elect
|Hong Agustina Cecol
Click here to view Newly Elected brothers and sisters photos
Encuentros Familiares Uniparentales – EFU
Reunión todos los miércoles Casa Manresa (Centro de Espiritualidad Ignaciana) 12190 SW 56 St. Miami, FL 33183.
Para mayor información comunicarse con: Laura Vera tel. # (305) 207-3768
Favor dejar mensaje.
- Facilita el diálogo entre padres separados o divorciados y sus hijos adolescentes.
- Ayuda a superar los conflictos internos de la familia transformándola en una comunidad de fe.
Rachel's Vineyard OLG - El Vinedo de Raquel OLG
If you are suffering after an abortion, you are not alone.
Rachel’s Vineyard is a confidential, supportive, and loving
place to find healing and peace… A weekend to feel the
Love and Mercy of God.
April 20, 21, 22, 2018.
For more information please contact:
(305) 586-9604 or email@example.com
All inquiries will remain confidential.
Si estas sufriendo después de un aborto, no estás sola/o.
El Viñedo de Raquel es un lugar seguro, de extrema
confidencia en donde podrás sanar esas heridas y
encontrar la paz que tanto anhelas… Un fin de semana en
el que podrás sentir el Amor y la Misericordia de Dios.
20, 21, 22 de Abril, 2018
Retiro de sanación post-aborto para hombres y mujeres.
Para más información contactat a (305) 586-9604 o firstname.lastname@example.org
Toda información será confidencial.
Click here to download the flyer
Want to build a strong marriage and Family ?
Learn Natural Family Planning (NFP) and help build communication skills and enhance intimacy in you marriage.
Attend a three-part series of introductory classes offered by the Couple to Couple League to learn more about this medically safe, morally acceptable and highly effective method, both for postponing and achieving pregnancy.
Register for all the classes at register.ccli.org.
Para cursos en espanol, llame a Silvia al 1-800-745-8252.
Christ Centered, Academic Excellence!
St. Agatha Catholic School (1125 SW 107th Avenue, Miami, Florida 33174) of Pre-K2 thru 8th Grade
continue your child's Catholic education in a school which provides "Christ Centered, Academic Excellence"!
Step-Up Scholarship, Gardener Scholarship and McKay Scholarship accepted.
Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday from 9:00am - 11:00am personalized walking tour.
Contact: (305) 222-8751
Click here to download the flyer
The Holy Family
This weekend the Holy Family will be visiting:
- Saturday: 5:30 pm
- Saturday: 7:00 pm
- Sunday: 8:30 am
- Sunday: 10:00 am
- Sunday: 11:45 am
- Sunday: 1:30 pm
- Sunday: 7:00 pm
If you want the Holy Family visit your home please send us an e-mail at email@example.com.
Crecer en Familia Doral : Movimiento Apostolico de Schoenstatt
|Saturday, March 10, 2018
|Sunday, March 11, 2018
| 8:30 am