Friends of Jesus and Mary
FRIENDS OF JESUS AND MARY It is an apostleship geared for children three years and up. An answer to the call from Fatima that Our Blessed Mother the Virgin Mary made to the three little shepherds. This ministry has been created with the finality of teaching the children to pray, to explore, meditate and know the mysteries of JESUS and MARY's lives through the Holy Rosary and bible reading.
Inspired by the apparitions of Fatima the children are invited: To form prayer groups to know and love Jesus through reading and meditating the bible. To consecrate themselves to the Hearts of Jesus and Mary, and place them under the protection of their Guardian Angel. To pray the Holy Rosary with their families. To pray for peace, unity and conversion in their families. To make small sacrifices according to their age as the Virgin of Fatima requested.
Christian Life Movement (CLM)
The Prayer Group of Our Lady of Guadalupe Church invites all of our Parish families to bring their children to participate for one hour in the praying of the Holy Rosary. During this hour our children will learn and experience how to talk to the Blessed Mother through the praying of the rosary.
In her apparitions at Fatima the Blessed Mother chose three humble young shepherds to reveal the sacred messages and teach them the importance of prayer.
The Armata Bianca is an ecclesiastic Association, It was founded in 1973 by the Capuchin Father Andrea D'Ascanio by the will of Padre Pio of Pietrelcina and Padre Pio Delle Piane, his spiritual fathers.
Armata Bianca's main goal is the spiritual care of children with their Consecration to the Father through Mary, with the formation of Nests of prayer.
- Family Nest.- Father, mother and siblings who congregate to pray the rosary.
- Parish Nest.- Children who meet on a weekly basis to pray together.
We pray the Holy Rosary for these intentions:
- The battle for the defense of Life and the realization of the burial of babies victims of abortion.
- For the analysis of the Dives in Misericordia in order to make known the tenderness of God the Father;
- For missionary evangelization, in the spirit of Montfort, especially in Eastern Europe and in the Americas; with the valorization of suffering ("Assistance to Suffering Humanity").
- For the assistance of the most abandoned children.
- For the construction and restoration of churches and with other apostolic initiatives.
Padre Pio's desire to form children's prayer nests arose from the Heart of Jesus itself: Â«Let the children come to me, do not forbid them for of such is the kingdom of GodÂ» (Lk 18,16).